Sunday, December 8, 2013

Birthday Boy - Amric

This will be quick since I am just now getting around to saying Happy Birthday to my "little" brother.  I love and miss you, Amric!  Happy Birthday, kid!

Machew, Amric, and I

Cousin love

Dinner before the mission

Sporting our SUU!

Oh, Amric!  Remember when I was bigger than you!  You outgrew me at some point..

Prom in Omaha

I ran over Amric with this once..  My bad..

Good ol' mission prep movies

I just "happened" to run into him at the temple one day.  So we took advantage and had lunch and did a session together.  Funny how that worked out.

Just taken care of my lil bro.

I love this picture.

Young Sobczak's

Well, Amric, you are the BEST little brother a girl could ask for.  Thanks for being so great and one of my best friends.  Love you!  Hope you had the best day.  :)

No comments: