Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hot Chocolate

Unfortunately today I was forced to eat Ghirardelli chocolate.  Usually I would not be so let down by this, what girl does not like chocolate?  Anona and Austin went and spent a few days in the lovely city of San Francisco last week and they like to bring back treats/gifts.  I was lucky to have received a chocolate sculpture of the Golden Gate Bridge.  (do you see where I am going with this??)  This is the unfortunate part:  I have a car now (thanks also to Austin and Anona) and I did not clean out the car entirely when I got back from a wonderful weekend with their family and momma.  Also, I had to park in the hot sun for two days due to a parking issue..  Sad to say it, I went out to get it today (actually a cord for the TiVO) and saw it there. On the seat. MELTED.  So I was of course forced to it eat!  But I have to say, I do clean up nicely!  Don't you think?



Thank you Sobczak's!!  Yummy!!

No comments: