Thursday, January 17, 2013

joy be the only reason i get teary eyed

Funny story:  I happened to run in to my brother at the temple today.  Weird.  Who would have thought?  BAHAHA!  It was so good to see him - definitely made my day!  By the way, it is "Elder Sobczak" not "Amric."  That was difficult for me to get through my head!  He was all official with his badge, companions, and district.  They all love him.  And for some reason they knew who I was?  I guess he talks about me all the time (because I am his favorite of course!)


Oh, just look at him!  He is legit!  Look at that name tag and sweet tie. (By the way he traded a tie of his for that one - and as a tie connoisseur myself, I definitely approve!)  I was so grateful to have lunch with him; he was a gentleman and paid, which wasn't exactly necessary since he is a missionary and all.  That was super kind of him, but that is just who he is!  Then we went and did a session and got to talk for a bit in the Celestial Room.  And then ... we took pictures after!!


He is a missionary, so it is not exactly appropriate that we hug.  Yeah, I know, he is my brother - but still, I am a rule follower (most of the time)!  How thankful I am that I was able to spend some time with him.  As we parted ways after a day of lunch, temple, and pictures, we POWER HUGGED it out.  He is stellar.  I love him.  He is making a fantastic missionary.

Go, Elder Sobczak, Go!
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18
"Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." Matthew 4:10

No comments: