Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Yesterday"

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday


The Beatles
Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go

I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play

Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Why’d she have to go?

I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play

Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday


So.. Yesterday was an odd day for me.  Not terrible - until the end when it went downhill a bit.  But I have a bad habit: sometimes I am too open about my life, it tends to cause me problems and yet, I continue to do it - did I mention that I hate it?  So why I keep persisting on through negative ways I just do not know!

I feel like I lost a best friend yesterday.  Whether I did or not, I am still unsure.  Whether they realize this or not, I am also unaware.  The point is that I keep messing up, I keep doing stupid things, and I need to stop.  So to my dear friend I say, "I am sorry."

"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

Goal(s):
Be more positive.  Look for the good.  See the good in ALL things.  Write more positive and uplifting blogs/posts.  Don't share personal feelings with the world.  
Turn to the Lord - for he is my best friend and I would be truly lost without him.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." John Lubbock

Perspective.  Tough times can be great experiences.  But there is no need for over analyzing.  Hate the rain or dance in it - I prefer to dance.

No comments: